- $3,000 in moving expenses to the homeowners of short sales or a deed in lieu of foreclosure.
- Short sales and deeds in lieu don't hurt your credit as much as a foreclosure.
- The goal is to offer incentives to accelerate short sales.
- 350,000 owners are expected to use the program through the end of 2012.
- Mortgage companies will have to set a minimum bid before a house is listed and accept any offers above that.
- To qualify, the home must be your primary residence and you must either be behind on your note or on the verge of becoming delinquent.
If you need assistance with a short sale, contact Za at 901-791-4383 TODAY!
Source: Memphis Daily News